News & Events
Attain is hiring in Calgary, Toronto, and Vancouver
December 11, 2020
The Attain Group is seeking a motivated individual to perform technical surveys, report writing, inspect projects and provide basic project management to support their engineering and real estate clients. The positions are full time work in Toronto, Calgary, and part-time in Vancouver. These roles will be home based, while reporting to and working directly for the Manager, Real Estate Operations.
The qualified candidate will be responsible to perform on-site surveys, coordinate work with clients and telecommunication carriers, write reports based on survey findings, provide industry knowledge to our clients, and manage multiple projects at the same time. As part of the real estate team, you will be an integral part of delivering superior customer service to our clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Inspect telecommunication work performed by others
· Conduct surveys of building telecommunication (cabling) infrastructure
· Provide technical analysis of findings
· Write reports based on findings of surveys
· Deliver other services available to real estate clients
· Maintain client database
Mandatory: The following skills and abilities are mandatory for the role:
· The ability to be Secret Cleared with the Canadian Government
· Minimum five (5) years’ work experience installing/supervising structured cabling in the Canadian marketplace.
· Ability to read and interpret technical and communications drawings.
· Time management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision
· Customer interaction at various levels of management with professionalism
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
· Ability to travel
· Valid driver license and your own vehicle
Assets: The following skills would be an asset for any applicant:
· Knowledge of outside plant (OSP) cabling
· Knowledge of BICSI and EIA/TIA standards
· Knowledge of cellular installation standards, antenna installation standards
· Experience performing on-site survey of telecommunication infrastructures
· Knowledge of CCTV or access control solutions
· Knowledge of audio visual solutions
· Knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code and National Building Code
The Attain Group is one of Canada’s leading telecommunication engineering and consulting firms. Headquartered in Ottawa, with branch offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Montreal, and Halifax the company is a thought leader in technology (wired, wireless, AV, and security) to today’s commercial real estate industry. We provide a wide range of engineering and consulting services and project management to both the public and private sector.
Please apply through the links below: