The Attain Group is seeking a motivated individual to perform technical surveys, report writing, inspect projects and provide basic project management to support their engineering and real estate clients. The position is full-time work in Toronto and will be home-based while reporting to and working directly for the Manager, Real Estate Operations.
The qualified candidate will be responsible to perform on-site surveys, coordinate work with clients and telecommunication carriers, write reports based on survey findings, provide industry knowledge to our clients, and manage multiple projects at the same time. As part of the Attain team, you will be an integral part of delivering superior customer service to our clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Inspect telecommunication work performed by others
- Conduct surveys of building telecommunication (cabling) infrastructure
- Provide technical analysis of findings
- Write reports based on findings of surveys
- Deliver other services available to real estate clients
- Maintain client database
Mandatory: The following skills are mandatory for the role:
- Minimum three (3) years’ work experience installing/supervising structured cabling in the Canadian marketplace.
- Ability to read and interpret technical and communications drawings.
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision
- Customer interaction at various levels of management with professionalism
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver license and your own vehicle
Assets: The following skills would be an asset for any applicant:
- Knowledge of outside plant (OSP) cabling
- Knowledge of BICSI and EIA/TIA standards
- Knowledge of cellular installation standards, antenna installation standards
- Experience performing on-site survey of telecommunication infrastructures
- Knowledge of CCTV or access control solutions
- Knowledge of audio visual solutions
- Knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code and National Building Code
- The ability to be Secret Cleared with the Canadian Government
- Located in the City of Toronto and able to easily commute to the downtown core.
$60,00.00 to $80,000 plus benefits
If you think you would be a great fit, please apply through the following link: https://theattaingroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=30&source=aWQ9OA%3D%3D
We look forward to and appreciate your submission, but regret that we will only be able to contact candidates selected for an interview.
At Attain, we believe in family values and we focus on results-oriented, passionate people who participate in ambitious and complex projects. Attain is recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in technology consulting and engineering, in the government, building owners, education, health care, institutional, commercial, industrial sectors. Clients benefit from our expertise as independent consulting engineers. At Attain, we help clients who oversee significant properties to better understand, control, and protect their technology assets. As a professional consulting and engineering firm, trusted advisors, and seasoned managers, we help our clients to avoid unwanted surprises, increase revenue streams, support tenants, and enable SMART buildings. For more information go to http://theattaingroup.com.