Attain is seeking a highly motivated individual and seasoned pro to join our growing team as a full-time Director – Business Development. While the Director will report directly to the VP – IT, he/she will provide support to other VPs in engineering (Real Estate, AV, Security and Wireless) and smart building lines of business. The position is high profile and involves exciting opportunities to drive growth and change for Attain.
Core Qualifications and Education
- Excellent communications skills (bilingual a very strong asset)
- Experience in engineering, construction, smart building, and riser management service lines
- Astute networker who builds and manages deep relationships within and across industry sectors
- Leadership, management, and mentoring skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related technical field
- Humble, hungry and smart
What you will do:
On behalf of Attain in the GTA, the Director Business Development is accountable for:
- developing and managing new business: growing real estate, engineering (IT, AV, Security and Wireless) and smart building lines of business; ensuring profitability
- creating high-level relationships: with strategic partners and clients and fostering strong internal, cross functional relationships
- business improvement: identifying opportunities for productivity improvements
- liaising with the marketing team: providing advice on targeted promotional strategies that expand brand recognition
- Account management and sales activities: sales plans and forecasts, competitive analysis, customer service, tracking emerging market trends, responding to RFPs, proposal writing and management, and contract management
At Attain, we believe in family values and we focus on results-oriented, passionate people who participate in ambitious and complex projects. Do you have the profile we are looking for?
To Apply: Please submit through the link below, a resume and cover letter outlining your skills, qualifications, and the specific experience that make you an ideal candidate for the opportunity. We look forward to and appreciate your submission, but regret that we will only be able to contact candidates selected for an interview.
Attain is recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in technology consulting and engineering, in the government, building owners, education, health care, institutional, commercial, industrial sectors. Clients benefit from our expertise as independent consultants and engineers. At Attain, we help clients who oversee significant properties to better understand, control, and protect their technology assets. As a professional consulting and engineering firm, trusted advisors, and seasoned managers, we help our clients to avoid unwanted surprises, increase revenue streams, support tenants, and enable smart buildings.