The Attain Group Inc. respects the privacy of its web site visitors, clients, partners and others who may visit our website, contact us, and provide us with information so that we can communicate with them.
Our Pledge to You
We do not use web bugs or similar tracking technology.
This website includes request forms and e-mail addresses by which you may choose to contact us and request access to information from us and from this website.
- If you submit one of the forms on this website, you are giving us permission to add you to our database of persons requesting access to password-protected documents on our website. You are also giving us your consent for us to contact you from time to time, using the contact information you provide in the form, with information related to professional marketing communications, including our quarterly newsletter.
- The Attain Group Inc. adheres to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), and therefore does not make available any account information to any third party. We only collect personal information necessary for communication, billing requirements, to provide services, and to satisfy legal requirements. However there are certain exceptions in which The Attain Group Inc. may disclose personal information in its possession. These situations include, but are not limited to, disclosing information to any law enforcement agency to comply with a proper court order, or as allowed in Section 7 of the PIPEDA. The Attain Group Inc. is under no obligation and this clause is not intended to provide the client with any advice or warranty of the extent to which a campaign and/or use of The Attain Group Inc.'s database may offend PIPEDA.
- If you send us e-mail which is not unsolicited commercial e-mail (i.e. which is not spam), we will not divulge your e-mail address or the contents of your e-mail to anyone for any reason without your prior consent or unless ordered by a court to do so.
- We wish to inform, not to annoy you. Should you request to be "unsubscribed" to any of our communiqués, we will immediately honour your request.
We use our web server logs for internal analysis of traffic to this website, in order to gauge our website's effectiveness and the popularity of particular pages or documents on the website. We do not show or sell our web server logs to anyone else.
Your Pledge to Us
Just as The Attain Group Inc. respects your privacy, we ask you to respect our privacy. In particular:
- You may not use this website to harvest e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial e-mail - to us or to anyone else.
- You may not use the names of our clients or partners, who may be identified on this website and in our other marketing collateral, to contact them. In legitimate cases, we will provide you, upon request, with names of reference clients only once we have determined that you require the information to make an informed decision about purchasing our services, and only after we have obtained permission from those reference clients for you to contact them.
- You may not violate the copyright of this website by reproducing it in whole or in part without our written permission to do so. If you are interested in doing so, please ask us - we often give permission for this website to be used for teaching and other honorable purposes that we support.
- We request that you contact us for permission first prior to sending us email with attachments.